Six Page Website
Six Page Website
Website Packages are flexible to give you what you need now with room for future growth. Each is hand-crafted just for you.
The price here will give you an idea of what it could cost. Each website is custom, and we quote each one separately so you'll get what you need with no surprises.
Website Package #2: Includes six pages of your choice, one can even be an image gallery of images of your creations/art that you provide. We'll talk about your marketing efforts and how we can help integrate your website with your work and your life.
(Basically Package #1 with two added pages and we help you with your domain name and email account)
Pages: Six, you choose. Here are some ideas: Home page, About page, Blog, Services, Image/Product Gallery (not a shopping cart), Contact page, Resume/Bio, Articles, FAQ, hidden pages via links from other pages.
Domain Name: If you don't have your own, already purchased from a company like Godaddy or we will purchase it for you.
Email: If your domain name provider (like Godaddy.com) has email accounts available, we'll set one up for you if you don't already have it. If not, there are other options.
Graphic Design: We'll happily incorporate your logo, and we will create a custom website consistent with your marketing identity. You will NOT look like everyone else. If you don't have a logo, we'll create one from your name or signature.
Images for the website and image portfolios: You provide high resolution jpg's all cropped, color corrected, and looking good. We'll resize them for the website, up to 50 images. Images not ready for prime time or you're not sure? Let's talk, we can help you get them ready.
Portfolio Image Descriptions and Prices: Includes a short description/price info/backstory (up to about 50 words) provided by you. If your items are for sale, know that this is not a shopping cart, just include your prices and a note for the viewer to contact you to inquire about purchasing.
Copywriting: It's your job to provide us with finished copy, bio, resume, etc.
Social Media: You provide links and login info to your social media sites, we add icons to your website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization): We'll build in appropriate page names, headings, copy, and keywords. All the things search engines love and need. If you would like to have ongoing SEO o actively improve your rankings over time we can recommend someone to help you. Ask us about it if you're curious.
Tutoring: Includes an hour to get you started, and links to lots of online learning videos. Additional tutoring is available on an as-needed basis.
The Journey: This is a great price on a custom website.
- The first 15 minute are on us, in case you want to chat about possibilities before you commit.
- When you are ready to get started we'll do a 30-minute phone call with you to talk about design, colors, branding.
- We'll also send you a basic Agreement detailing your website and fees.
- We'll present you with our suggested design, we'll have another phone call, and then we'll tweak the design (adjust layout, colors, fonts, etc.). We'll drop in your copy and images.
- Price includes the one round of customizations.
- When it's all done, and with an email from you saying OK, we'll make the site live at your domain name.
- You can schedule your tutoring session up to three months after the site goes live, and there is a lot of help online at Squarespace. Plus, their customer support is stellar (No phone calls, just via their website or email and it works way better than phone calls, trust us on this one.)
Terms: After you review and sign the Work Agreement, work will begin. Any remaining balance is due when the website is done but before it goes live, at which point you'll be given passwords and info to access your account(s). Should you wish to cancel the project after we get started, we'll calculate the hours spent @ $75/hr.
- Need more tutoring or ongoing website updates and changes? No worries! Extra tutoring available at our normal $75/rate (billed in 6-minute increments), or add on any of our other website services.
- $75 - We find a domain name for you and purchase it using your credit card info. Unlike other web desgners, it will be in YOUR account, you own it (not us), and you will have access to it.
- $100 - Email account set up for you (email@example.com), assuming your domain name comes with an email account and we can access it. If not, there are other options.
- $75/hr - Copywriting/editing
- Starting at $125 each, extra website pages (not Shop/Shopping Cart pages)
- $150 per extra round of customizations
Website hosting and other fees you will be responsible for:
- Hosting ($8-$30/month)
- Email accounts
- Domain name registration