When I checked our website metrics to see which of our blog posts have been the most popular I was surprised. Some that I thought would be much beloved were not. Others were very popular. It's a good lesson and it gave me great insight into how to tailor blog posts in the future.
The winners are:
- The Best Thing I Ever Learned About Marketing
I was thrilled that this one is #1 because it really is the best thing I ever learned.
- Going Mobile - Squarespace 7 Websites
- Easily Distracted by Bright Shiny Objects
- What’s the Difference Between Blog Categories & Tags
- The Four Most Shared Types of Posts
- Send Large Files - Easy Peasy
- The Creative Life - What a Ride!
It's easy to understand what's working with our Squarespace website. It comes with deep statistics that show us what's popular, and a lot of other very useful information including how many people are viewing the website on a mobile device, what search engine queries were used to find us, who is referring to our website via a link, site search queries, how many visits we’ve had (by day, week, month), and much more.
Enjoy the popular posts, let us know if you have questions about any of this.